When the natural lens of your eyes gets clouded, it is called a cataract. It is a build of protein that gives you a cloudy look and also stops the light from entering your eyes, and you have problems with your vision. It is usually an age-related problem that can be easily corrected by surgery. The cataract surgery singapore, has the best doctors who can provide you with a safe surgery with the latest equipment.
What causes a cataract?
A cataract is an age-related problem, but sometimes it may affect the younger generation too because of an injury or accident. It happens when the tissue that makes up the natural lens is damaged.
- It is an age-related problem
- Sometimes it can be caused by an injury or accident
- If you have any genetic eye disorder
- Any past eye surgery can cause cataract
- Diabetes and other medical conditions can also cause cataracts.
The benefits of cataract surgery
Here are a few benefits of going through cataract surgery:
- Your vision is 100% back
- Your cataract can be removed with a simple surgery
- It improves your quality of life
- No more falls or fractures because of your blurry vision
Cataract surgery Singapore removes the deteriorated lens from your eye and replaces it with a new artificial lens called an intraocular lens. So if you are suffering from a cataract, don’t delay making an appointment to see an ophthalmologist. The doctor will tell you about the procedure and advice you to do the needful.